3rd racing day today for the Tornado fleet here in beautiful Carnac. 2 more consecutive races were completed with the first warning signal at exactly 11.00. The wind was stable coming from 75o but again with lots of ups and downs in strength, from 7 to 13 knots. The key for the success was to chase the wind. Dany Paschalidis and Kostas Trigonis, Roland and Nahid Gaebler, Zakarian Michel and Ialenti Jeremy performed better than all the others for the new rig Open, the Mixed and the classic Tornado respectively, all scoring two bullets in their category.
So the top 3 results after 6 races for the different categories are:
- 1st Dany Paschalidis and Kostas Trigonis, Greece , 5 points
- 2nd Nikolaos Mavros and Alexandros Tagaropoulos, Greece , 12 points
- 3rd Roland and Nahid Gaebler, Germany, 12 points
- 1st Roland and Nahid Gaebler, Germany, 12 points
- 2nd Jean Marc Cuanillon and Gudrun Kolb, Switzerland, 20 points
- 3rd Zdenek Pavlis and Michaela Pavlisova, Czech Republic, 34 points
- 1st Zakarian Michel and Ialenti Jeremy, 7 points
- 2nd Philippe and Pierrick Tollemer, 7 points
- 3rd Julien Laurent and Patrick Lambert, 18 points
Tomorrow is our reserve day. So we will have more racing news on Friday as the fleet needs to gain some power for the final two days!