Although we are before the 2018 Tornado World championahip, next year’s venue is decided.
Let’s arrange our New Year’s Eve to New Zealand!
The NZITA are working very hard to get the 2019 World Championships organised and ensure that it will be an event not to be missed.
Prior to the NoR, we have an update for the 3 events below:
- 2019 New Zealand National Championship
- 30 Dec 2018 – 3 Jan 2019 (Racing 1-3 Jan – 3 races per day.)
- Stanmore Bay, Whangaporoa, Auckland.
- 2019 International World, Global Mixed, and Youth Championship
- 4 January 2019 – 10 January 2019 (2 – races per day + layday)
- Stanmore Bay, Whangaporoa, Auckland
- 2019 Bay of Islands Sailing Week
- 22-25 January
- Waitangi, Bay of Islands.