There was a postponement at the start of day two due to high wind conditions and rain.
At 11am the postponement came down with a 12pm start scheduled for the first of three races.
The wind speed was perfect all day starting as a force 5 and dropping to a force 4. Although the speed was perfect the wind was shifting which made it very hard for the race committee to set the courses out.
The race committee did a fantastic job getting the fleet away cleanly in all 3 races. The weather conditions were perfect for everyone and all sailors had a great time on the water.
All 3 races today were won by current World and European Champions Iordanis Pachaldis & Kostas Trigonas (Team Redbull), the young Greeks were hot on their tails with three 2nd places followed again by Roland and Nahid Gaebler.
Further down the fleet there were some great battles in the middle and at the back with close racing in lively conditions.
Tonight is a night for beer and relaxation before another three races which are scheduled for tomorrow.
Results After Day Two
1. GRE 7 – Iordanis Pachaldis & Kostas Trigonas
2. GRE 11 – Nikos Mavros & Alexandros Tagaroupoulos
3. GER 1 – Roland and Nahid Gaebler
4. GER 2 – Markus and Nikolas Betz
5. GER 60 – Manfred Syrowy & Arndt Meyer
6. GER 69 – Dieter Mauer & Maren Odefey
7. CZE 686 – David and Adam – Team Czech
8. NED 166 – Robert de Held & Jordis van de Kreeke
9. GER 98 – Thomas Weindl & Birgit Klaunig
10. GER 99 – Klaus Rocholl & Sven Rausch
11. GBR 415 – Michaela and Andrew Dowley
12. GBR 403 – Barry Arnison & Nicole Davy
13. GBR 449 – Jim Mundy & Kevin Lott